You can easily use chicken or duck in place of the turkey. I often use leftover stuffing in place of the croutons.
- Prep: 15 min.
- Bake: 40 min.
- Makes 12 servings
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 5 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise3-1/2 to 4 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets or cuts, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cooked white rice
- 1-1/2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 jar (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups salad croutons
Combine the soups, cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in the turkey, broccoli, rice, water chestnuts and mushrooms. Transfer to a greased 13×9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes; stir. Sprinkle with croutons. Bake until bubbly, 8-12 minutes longer.