- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- salt to taste
In a medium saute pan heat oil over a medium heat. Add shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and brown, about 10-15 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool. In a bowl stir apple cider vinegar, yogurt, and worchestershire sauce. Add the shallots and stir to combine. Season to taste with the salt. Garnish with the parley.
This dip is a healthier and more delicious alternative to the classic French dip. It goes great with vegetables, crackers, chips and can even be used as a spread for sandwiches. Or try on a nice lighted toasted baguette slice.